Mon, 11 Dec|
Charity Yoga class by Dawn
A series of fund-raising classes for The Bodhi House in Bodhgaya, Gaya, India.
Time & Location
11 Dec, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Singapore, 10 Winstedt Rd, block A, 02-02, Singapore 227977
About the event
This is a charity class to raise funds for The Bodhi House, a non-profit organisation that helps under-privileged children in acute poverty. They run a school that provides education to 250 children from India's lowest caste called Mahalit. It is currently managed by 6 teachers and 1 founder. Funds are used in the following aspect:
1. Construction of 2 more classrooms and 1 dormitory.
2. Basic amenities like ceiling fans to provide basic comfort for the hot weather.
3. Provision of daily meal and water for the children as clean water supply are not available.
4. Basic salary for the teachers.
5. Teaching materials for improved quality of education.
Yoga Classes by Teacher Dawn:
Wind down the evening with a gentle hatha flow. Beginners friendly.
Class will be held at Mindful Space (Newton), 10 Winstedt Road #02-02. Props and mats will be provided.
Suggested donation: $35, $45, $55
Paynow or give cash after the class. All donation will be recorded for transparency purposes. 100% proceeds to charity.
Give cash or Paynow on the day of the class. All donations will be recorded for transparency purposes. 100% proceeds to charity.